02/11/10 Microsoft PRB Inspiration zoneClose Inspiration zone 02/11/10
- Engage BDM’s with Microsoft’s Enterprise Solutions “People Ready Business” platform.
Solution:Editorial/branded content debate series, “Thinking the Unthinkable” executed across traditional/emerging media:
- High-profile expert panelists discuss the 6 debate topics
- Mobile video image recognition software utilized — FIRST in Canada
- Consumer Interaction with mobile: mobile devices used to “snap a pic” of MACLEAN’S/Canadian Business covers and instantly received the mobile debate series video trailer
- Custom micro-site featured debates, downloadable pod-casts, discussion/opinion forums, custom “debate-reminder” widget
- Innovative media executions featured series: print — cover flaps + 8-page editorial gatefold; mobile, online and search
- Victor Kambli Quote. “It is rare to have content of this depth created at a local level and we at Microsoft were delighted to be a part of the Thinking the Unthinkables debate series. Bringing together thought leaders to debate these Canadian issues proved to be riveting content, and the exceptional results this series saw is testament to that.”
02/09/10 Microsoft cover tool Inspiration zoneClose Inspiration zone 02/09/10
Microsoft cover tool
- Generate excitement and interest for the unique capabilities of Microsoft Office 2007.
- Engage target audience by allowing them to create a completely customized magazine cover using any family/friend photograph along with user-generated bylines.
- Customized magazine covers can be emailed to friends or family (viral element)
- 20,000 subscribers will receive their personalized cover on their holiday issue of Today’s Parent or Chatelaine with a custom message from Microsoft Office 2007
- Program supported with co-branded promo pages, editorial, online banners, e-newsletters, Facebook and Twitter
- Execution showcased at a worldwide Microsoft meeting as an example of a global “best practice”. Numbers to date exceeding client expectations.
01/22/10 Garnier Nutrisse Cream Inspiration zoneClose Inspiration zone 01/22/10
Garnier Nutrisse Cream
- Educate consumers that going blonde is easy with Garnier Nutrisse Cream Luminous Blonde Collection.
- Motivate target to go blonde – “Dare to be Blonde!”
- An integrated execution that demonstrates a real transformation of brunette to blonde using magazine covers!!!
- A never-been-done-before unique magazine “double-cover” profiling a brunette model on the first cover and the same model as a blonde on the second cover.
- Editorial coverage, custom hair advertorials, expert advice (online + offline), “HOW-TO” videos using LOULOU Staff members and testimonials.
- Inspired readers and drove sales in a flat segment (up 5.1% in English Canada + an incredible 12.4% in Quebec), created immediate BUZZ
- Generated powerful brand engagement.
01/21/10 Mazda3 Inspiration zoneClose Inspiration zone 01/21/10
- Generate consumer engagement and excitement for the launch of the 2010 Mazda3.
Solution:An integrated content and media execution developed from Mazda3:
- FIRST ever client branded iphone application in Canada. “Mazda3 Concert Quest”– allows consumers/drivers to find concerts, buy tickets get the closest parking and provides a social network with other concert goers from anywhere 24/7!
- FIRST ever rebuild of an iphone application to deliver full online functionality
- FIRST ever “Z” fold magazine cover to support a digital execution of a branded iphone/online application
- Thousands of Concert Quest downloads – giving Mazda3 constant presence with mobile and online users.
A synergistic campaign that successfully utilizes mobile, online and magazine to emotionally engage consumers and effectively generate daily interaction with the Mazda brand